Dominica Born British has written Wide Sargasso Sea a very famous novel of the year 1966. Antoinette Cosway is Rhys vrsion of Madwoman in the Attic. The story of the novel revolves around the life of Antoinette from her youth time in Jamaica. You can read the review and download Wide Sargasso Sea PDF at the end.
Wide Sargasso Sea Review:
In the story Antoinette is declared mad by her husband and takes her to England. Antoinette is caught in a situation where she neither belongs to England not to Jamaica. The novel revolves around the power of the relationship between men and women and contains attractive themes such as assimilation, displacement and racism. After her previous work the author lived in obscurity and she wrote Good Morning, Midnight which was published in 1939. Between these works she had published various works but Wide Sargasso Sea is the most important and popular work from Rhys.
Wide Sargasso Sea PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Wide Sargasso Sea PDF.
- Jean Rhys with Eric Thomas has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Postmodern novel.
- It published in the year 1966.
- The novel contains a total of 316 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Wide Sargasso Sea PDF
Click here to download Wide Sargasso Sea PDF ebook here: