Robert Louis Stevenson wrote Treasure Island in 1881. The setting for this story is in the age of sailboats and pirates, recounting the adventures of Jim Hawkins and his search for the treasure of the evil pirate Captain Flint. The story begins at the hotel “Admiral Benbow” (Admiral Benbow) of Jim Hawkin’s parents. A mysterious stranger named Billy Bones who rents a room at the hotel warns Jim to watch out for “one-legged men.” One day, a beggar named “Blind Pew” visits Billy, he gives him a “black dot”, a sign that the pirate crew is going to die. After the blind Pew leaves, Billy falls and dies. You can read the review and download Treasure Island pdf at the end.
Treasure Island Review:
Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic adventure novel “Treasure Island” was published in “Youth Folk” magazine from October 1881 to January 1882 under the title “Sea Chef” “or” Treasure Island “and was published under book form in 1999. 1883. Although not the first pirate book, many people think Treasure Island is the best.
Treasure Island PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of the Treasure Island PDF.
- Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Young adult fiction, Adventure fiction.
- Treasure Island published in the year 1882.
- The novel contains a total of 142 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Treasure Island PDF
Click here to download Treasure Island PDF ebook here: