Thinking, Fast and Slow is a very popular book. It published in the year 2011. The book is written by Daniel Kahneman and was published by Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences. Thinking, Fast and Slow got the National Academies Communication Award for its best creative work in the year 2012. The book focuses on the understanding of various topics in behavioural science, medicine, and engineering. You can read the review and download Thinking, Fast and Slow PDF at the end.
Thinking, Fast and Slow Review:
The book contains the research work of Kahneman which he conducted for decades with the collaboration with Amos Tversky. The book covers all of the three phases of Kahneman such as his starting days working on cognitive biases, his work of prospect theory, and in the End his work on happiness. In this book, the author explains two modes of thoughts such as the first mode is fast, instinctive, and emotional while the second mode is slow, deliberate, and logical. In this, the author states that people place much confidence in human judgment. The book provides insights form the work of Kahneman with the defence forces of Israel and with other departments.
Thinking, Fast, and Slow PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of famous book Thinking, Fast and Slow.
- The American author Daniel Kahneman has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The subject of the book is psychology and covers the main areas of this subject.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow published in the year 2011.
- The novel contains a total of 400 pages.
- The book was published by Farrar, Straus, and Giroux.
Download Thinking, Fast and Slow PDF
Click here to download Thinking, Fast, and Slow PDF ebook here: