The story of Genji is a classic Japanese literary work written by Shikibu Murasaki, a noblewoman and first lady in the early 11th century. Manuscripts at the peak of the Heian era no longer exist. You can read the review and download The Tale of Genji PDF at the end.
The Tale of Genji Review:
The story of Genji focuses on the life and love of Hikaru Genji, a handsome man born to the emperor during the Heian period. According to the plot, the emperor’s beloved concubine gives birth to Genji and soon dies.
The Tale of Genji PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Tale of Genji PDF.
- English author Murasaki Shikibu has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Fiction.
- It published in the year 2011.
- The novel contains a total of 805 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Tale of Genji PDF
Click here to download The Tale of Genji PDF ebook here: