Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson has written The Strange Case. The novel was first published in 1886. The novel is also known by the name of The Strange Case of Jekyll Hyde, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, its also known by a short name of Jekyll & Hyde. You can read the review and download The Strange Case PDF at the end.
The Strange Case Review:
Dr. Jekyll discovered the ultimate medicine. A chemical that can turn it into something else. Suddenly he can pretend to be threatening Hyde and let go of his cruel cruelty. He wanders through the mist of London and transforms at will. This is his big change. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” and is called Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or just Jekyll & Hyde. A strange occurrence between a London lawyer named John Gabriel Aterson, who met his old friend Dr. Henry Jekyll and the evil Edward Hyde investigated.
The Strange Case PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde PDF.
- English author Robert Louis Stevenson has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Science fiction, Gothic, Mystery, Horror, Drama and Psychological thriller.
- It published in the year 1886.
- The novel contains a total of 21 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Strange Case PDF
Click here to download The Strange Case PDF ebook here: