Sound and Fury is a novel by American writer William Faulkner. It uses several styles of storytelling, including the flow of consciousness. Sound and Fury, published in 1929, was Faulkner’s fourth novel and did not have immediate success. You can read the review and download The Sound and the Fury PDF at the end.
The Sound and the Fury Review:
William Faulkner’s novel Sound and Fury, published in 1929, details the fall and fall of the noble Compson family from four perspectives. Faulkner’s fourth novel, Sound and Fury, features a non-linear plot structure and a different storytelling style.
The Sound and the Fury PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Sound and the Fury PDF.
- English author William Faulkner has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Southern Gothic, Gothic fiction, Modern Literature, Domestic Fiction.
- It published in the year 1929.
- The novel contains a total of 268 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Sound and the Fury PDF
Click here to download The Sound and the Fury PDF ebook here: