Old Man & Sea is a story about an epic struggle between an old, experienced fisherman and the best catcher of his life. Parents of his young devoted student and friend Manolin forced the boy to leave the old man to fish in a more prosperous boat. You can read the review and download The Old Man and the Sea PDF at the end.
The Old Man and the Sea Review:
“Old Man & Sea” is about a fight between an elderly, experienced fisherman Santiago and a giant marlin. The story begins with Santiago spending 84 days without a fish. This little novel is already a modern classic. It tells the story of a Cuban fisherman in the Gulf of Mexico and the giant Merlin he has killed and lost. This tragic novel is lively. The author won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954 due to it.
The Old Man and the Sea PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Old Man and the Sea PDF.
- English author Ernest Hemingway has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Nautical fiction.
- It published in the year 1952.
- The novel contains a total of 52 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Old Man and the Sea PDF
Click here to download The Old Man and the Sea PDF ebook here: