The Mark of Athena was published on October 2, 2012, and is the third book in the collection of Olympians, Percy Jackson, and the Olympians. The demigods of Greece and Rome will allegedly work together to defeat the demons released by Earth Mother, Gaea. Then they travel to the ancient land together to find the gates of death. What exactly is the gate of death? Many predictions remain a mystery. You can read the review and download The Mark of Athena pdf at the end.
The Mark of Athena Review:
Annabeth, a demigod, and daughter of Athena are both excited and nervous to be flying in the Argo II, a Greek warship designed and flown by her new friend, Leo, the son of Hephaestus. Along with Jason and Piper — also demigods — and Coach Hedge, a satyr, Annabeth hopes the Roman demigods they’re meeting won’t kill them. But Annabeth is also excited because she knows that her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, the son of Neptune, is also in the Roman camp.
The Mark of Athena PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Mark of Athena PDF.
- The author Rick Riordan has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so it’s easier for the readers to understand it.
- The Mark of Athena published in the year 2012.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novels, Greek mythology, Young adult fiction, Fantasy Fiction.
- The novel contains a total of 497 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Mark of Athena PDF
Click here to download The Mark of Athena PDF ebook here: