The Magic of Thinking Big (1959) is a classic in the self-help genre written by David J. Schwartz’s and is one of the best-selling books in history, selling over 6 million copies. The main message of the book is trust and attitude: “Your success rate is determined by your self-confidence. Think fewer goals and expect fewer achievements. Think big goals and achieve great success.” You can read the review and download The Magic of Thinking Big pdf at the end.
The Magic of Thinking Big Review:
The classic teachings of David J. Schwartz, first published in 1959, are as powerful as ever. Practical, powerful and very engaging, this book not only inspires you but also gives you the opportunity to change your life for the better – start today. Over thirteen chapters, the author has found ways to reach this message from different angles. The first chapter deals with the bad habit of making excuses for yourself. Bill discusses the positive and negative effects of our environment and supports the creation of a “first-class” for himself.
The Magic of Thinking Big PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Magic of Thinking Big PDF.
- The American author David J. Schwartz has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Self-help book.
- The Magic of Thinking Big published in the year 1959.
- The novel contains a total of 318 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Magic of Thinking Big PDF
Click here to download The Magic of Thinking Big PDF ebook here: