French author, aristocrat, and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupery has written The Little Prince a famous novel. The author published in French and English in the United States in April 1943 by Reynal and Hitchcock. You can read the review and download The Little Prince PDF at the end.
The Little Prince Review:
The story of The Little Prince revolves around a young prince and his adventures in different planets of the space including the Earth. The novel contains themes of loss, love, friendship, and loneliness. The Little Prince is shaped in the style of children’s book but it makes poignant observations about life and human nature. The novel is one of the most successful works of Saint-Exupery with about 140 million-selling copies worldwide by making it one of the best selling and widely translated books ever published. The novel is a book among the most loved novel from the readers of the world.
The Little Prince PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Little Prince PDF.
- French author, aristocrat, and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupery has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The Little Prince published in the year 1942.
- The novel contains a total of 68 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Little Prince PDF
Click here to download The Little Prince PDF ebook here: