An unforgettable and heartwarming story of an incredible friendship between a wealthy boy and the son of his father’s servant, the Kite Runner. He has beautifully written novel set in a country in the process of destruction. We are talking about the power of reading. The price of betrayal, and the likelihood of redemption, moreover, the study of the power of fathers over sons – love, sacrifices, lies. You can read the review and download The Kite Runner PDF at the end.
The Kite Runner Review:
Amir is an Afghan immigrant, is summoned from his home in California by Rahim Khan, he has an old friend. In this paragraph, as a boy in Afghanistan, firstly the wealthy Emir was best friends with Hassan, the son of a servant, secondly but when Hassan was severely attacked by a local mob, the Emir was too afraid to save him and has been guilty ever since.
The Kite Runner PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Kite Runner PDF.
- Afghan-American author Khaled Hosseini has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Drama, Bildungsroman, Historical Fiction.
- It published in the year 2003.
- The novel contains a total of 20 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Kite Runner PDF
Click here to download The Kite Runner PDF ebook here: