The Hiding Place is a 1971 book about the life of Corrie ten Boom, written by herself and John and Elizabeth Sherrill. The idea for a book about the life of the ten booms began when Shirley was researching the book The Divine Trafficker about ten other Boom Dutchmen, Andrew van der Beagle. Corrie ten Boom and his family became underground leaders in the Netherlands, hiding Jews in a special room in their home and helping them escape the Nazis. To help them, everyone except Kory was killed in the concentration camp. The Hiding Place is their story. You can read the review and download The Hiding Place pdf at the end.
The Hiding Place Review:
At one time Corrie ten Boom laughs for ten minutes, thinking that there will never be a story. He was an old fox visitor who lived happily with Spencer’s sister and their old father in his small Dutch house across from his shop. Their endless days, like their own organized clocks, revolved around their constant love for each other. However, with the invasion of the Nazis and the occupation of the Netherlands, a story emerged.
The Hiding Place PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Hiding Place PDF.
- The author Corrie ten Boom has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The Hiding Place published in the year 1971.
- The novel comes under the genre of Autobiography, Biography, Children’s literature, Christian literature.
- The novel contains a total of 185 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Hiding Place PDF
Click here to download The Hiding Place PDF ebook here: