The Glass Hotel is a very unique novel written by well-known Canadian writer Emily St. John Mandel in the year 2020. The Glass Hotel is the 5th Novel by Emily and the first since winning the Arthur C. Clarke Award in the year 2015. The Glass Hotel follows the aftermath of a disturbing graffiti incident at a hotel on Vancouver Island and the collapse of an international Ponzi scheme. The Glass Hotel won various awards such as Giller Prize in 2020 and Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Fiction. Read our review and download The Glass Hotel pdf at the end.
The Glass Hotel Review:
The story of the novel is very amazing. The main character of the story is a young boy by the name of Paul. Paul is a young lonely student in the University of Toronto. The story of the novel starts from a nightclub where he gives some tablets to various people in a hope to make them friends but unfortunately one of them dies at the spot. After this tragic accident, Paul flees to the apartment of his half-sister Vincent.
The Glass Hotel PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Glass Hotel PDF.
- The Glass Hotel is written by famous Canadian author Emily St. John Mandel.
- The Glass Hotel novel is audio-read by Dylan Moore.
- The novel is written in the English language.
- The Glass Hotel novel is set in the Canada United States.
- The Glass Hotel is published by HarperCollins.
- The Glass Hotel is published on 24th March 2020.
- The Glass Hotel is available in both hardback and paperback format.
- The Glass Hotel contains a total of 320 pages.
- The Glass Hotel is loved by readers from all around the world and is nominated for various awards because of its creative work and amazing real-life context.
Download The Glass Hotel PDF
Click here to download The Glass Hotel PDF ebook here: