Fountainhead is a 1943 novel by Russian-American author Ain Rand, his first major success. The novel’s protagonist, Howard Roark, is a unique young architect who designs modern architectural buildings and refuses to compromise with an architectural structure that does not embrace innovation. Initially rejected by twelve publishers as “too-intellectual,” Fountainhead became the best-seller for two years, and Rand continued his commercial and artistic success. You can read the review and download The Fountainhead pdf at the end.
The Fountainhead Review:
The novel begins with Howard Roark, a graduate of Stanton and Peter Keating. They both moved to New York City to start their own business – with a well-known company, Frankon and Hair, and Kate moved to a company to work with a man who knew his job, Henry Cameron. In the beginning, Keating was a success. He excels in his company by identifying people who want his posts and receives commissions for his company such as the Cosmo-Slatink building.
The Fountainhead PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Fountainhead PDF.
- The Russian-American author Ayn Rand has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Romance novel, Psychological Fiction, Philosophical fiction.
- The Fountainhead published in the year 1943.
- The novel contains a total of 615 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Fountainhead PDF
Click here to download The Fountainhead PDF ebook here: