English author Mitch Albom has written The Five People You Meet in Heaven a very popular novel. The Five People You Meet in Heaven revolves around the life and death of a person named Eddie who is killed by someone and he goes to heaven. In heaven, Eddie meets five people who had a significant impact on him when he was alive. You can read the review and download The Five People You Meet in Heaven PDF at the end.
The Five People You Meet in Heaven Review:
The novel was published by Hyperion in 2003 and for 95 weeks it remained on the New York Times Best Seller. The book consists of five themes and it changes as Eddie progresses in heaven, each theme brings a new lesson for Eddie. According to Blue Man, “ the human spirit knows, deep down, that all lives intersect with each other…”. The Captain: life is full of sacrifices and they have an impact on other people’s lives. Ruby: eliminate anger and start forgiving people around you. Marguerite: love plays an important part in human life. Tala: the life of the human revolves around some purposes, everything has its own purpose.
The Five People You Meet in Heaven PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Five People You Meet in Heaven PDF.
- Mitch Albom with Phil Rose has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Philosophical fiction and Religious fiction.
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven published in the year 2003.
- The novel contains a total of 194 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Five People You Meet in Heaven PDF
Click here to download The Five People You Meet in Heaven PDF ebook here: