Miraculously preserved on clay tablets dating back four thousand years, the Lion of the Gulch, the king of Yerouk, is the oldest sustenance in the world, established centuries before Homer. Along with the themes of his family, friendship, and royal duties, Gilgamesh’s guests especially speak of a man’s eternal struggle with the fear of death. You can read the review and download The Epic of Gilgamesh PDF at the end.
The Epic of Gilgamesh Review:
The Epic of Gilgamesh was one of the most beloved tales in Mesopotamia. According to legend, Gilgamesh is the beautiful young, athletic king of the city of Uruk. Gilgamesh is hot-tempered and energetic, but at the same time cruel and arrogant.
The Epic of Gilgamesh PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Epic of Gilgamesh PDF.
- American author sin-leqi-unninni has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Epic poetry, Poetry.
- The novel contains a total of 51 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Epic of Gilgamesh PDF
Click here to download The Epic of Gilgamesh PDF ebook here: