Giovanni Boccaccio, a 14th-century Italian scientist, wrote Decameron. As Boccaccio showed in a famous statement about the effects of the plague on people and places, Decameron was appointed in 1348, when the Black Death took control of the city of Florence. As chaos reigns in the streets and any friendship or relationship are destroyed by the fear of the plague, seven young women gather in the church of Santa Maria Novella to pray and find a way to cope. for the test. Pampinea, the oldest group, leaving the city and thus avoiding the evil view of death, is in danger of spreading and lacking authority, which in turn undermines all social and moral control. You can read the review and download The Decameron pdf at the end.
The Decameron Review:
It’s Florence, Italy, in 1348 and the death of the black city destroyed the city. The whole family is empty of dead neighbours. At the church of Santa Maria Novella, groups of seven young women gather to pray and discuss their tragic lives, hoping to find a way to alleviate their suffering. The oldest group, Pampina, sets out to find a solution.
The Decameron PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Decameron PDF.
- The author Giovanni Boccaccio has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The Decameron published in the year 1971.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novella, Novel, Erotic literature, Fiction, Satire, Romance novel, Frame story.
- The novel contains a total of 304 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Decameron PDF
Click here to download The Decameron PDF ebook here: