Dan Brown has written a mystery novel The Da Vinci Code in 2003. This is Brown’s second novel by Robert Langdon: his first novel in 2000 was English and Demons. In a breathtaking rivalry in Paris, London, and beyond, Langdon and New play a reckless power broker waiting for their every move. Unless Langdon and Neo can unravel the mystery of libertine in time, the ancient mystery of the meadows – and an explosive historical fact – will be lost forever. You can read the review and download The Da Vinci Code pdf at the end.
The Da Vinci Code Review:
While in Paris, Harvard Symbolist Robert Langdon woke up last night with a phone call. The Louvre guard is killed in the museum, his body is covered with strange symbols. As Langdon and Dale sort out the strange riddles of the French cryptographer Sophie Nouveau, they are amazed to find secrets in the works of Leonardo da Vinci Sarag that are visible and still fully visible to all. Designed by a painter.
The Da Vinci Code PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Da Vinci Code PDF.
- The American author Dan Brown has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Mystery, Thriller, Crime Fiction, Detective fiction, Conspiracy fiction.
- The Da Vinci Code published in the year 2003.
- The novel contains a total of 2652 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Da Vinci Code PDF
Click here to download The Da Vinci Code PDF ebook here: