The Catcher in the Rye is a very interesting story written by J. D. Salinger. JD Salinger has written The Catcher of the Ryeby, serialized from 1945 to 1946, and published in 1951. As a critique of the shallowness of society. This has been widely translated. You can read the review and download The Book Thief PDF at the end.
The Catcher in the Rye Review:
The Catcher in the Rye is translated in different languages worldwide. The novel protagonist Holden Caulfield is the major icon for teenage rebellion. The Catcher in the Rye deals with major issues of innocence, sex, connection, loss, belonging, and identity. The city is beautiful and creepy, full of neon loneliness and dirty charm, a mixture of possibilities and emptiness. Holden walks past him like a ghost, thinking about his determination to escape fantasy and find the true meaning of life with his sister Phoebe, the only person who truly knows him. It’s Christmas and Holden Caulfield has just been kicked out of another school. BBC survey The Big Read gives it to number 15 in the year 2003.
The Catcher in the Rye PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Catcher in the Rye PDF.
- J.D. Salinger with E. Michael Mitchell has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Realistic Fiction, Coming of age fiction.
- The Catcher in the Rye published in the year 1951.
- The novel contains a total of 234 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Catcher in the Rye PDF
Click here to download The Catcher in the Rye PDF ebook here: