What makes humans apart from any other animal is that we think about the future. However, our brains fall victim to widespread prejudices that mislead our predictions of the future (and our past memories). Because of these psychological errors, it is very difficult to predict what we like. You can read the review and download Stumbling on Happiness pdf at the end.
Stumbling on Happiness Review:
Stumbling on Happiness is a great work by the famous American social psychologist Daniel Gilbert. It explains how our brains work, why we make decisions that do not satisfy us and guides us to make decisions that will bring us a happy future. People love control, they feel dissatisfied, helpless and depressed if they lose control. While gaining control can have a positive effect on a person’s health and well-being, losing control can be even worse than never having anything.
Stumbling on Happiness PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Stumbling on Happiness PDF.
- The American author Daniel Gilbert has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Self-help book, Psychological Fiction.
- Stumbling on Happiness published in the year 2006.
- The novel contains a total of 09 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Stumbling on Happiness PDF
Click here to download Stumbling on Happiness PDF ebook here: