Something Wicked This Way Comes is a very popular dark fantasy novel. The novel is written by well-known author Ray Bradbury and was published in the year 1962. The novel is about 13-year-old best friends which are William Halloway and Jim Nightshade and their unique experience with traveling carnival which comes to Midwestern home a green town IIIionois on date 23rd October. In this novel, the boys overcome their fear by dealing with the creepy figures of the carnival. You can read the review and download Something Wicked This Way Comes PDF at the end.
Something Wicked This Way Comes Review:
In this novel, the villain is Mr. Dark who has the power to grant the citizenry’s secret desires. In the story, Mr. Dark is a creature who like the carnival lives off the life force of those which they enslave. Charles harbours his secret fear of getting older because he thinks that he is old enough to be the dad of Will’s. The novel presents the best elements of fantasy and horror. The novel revolves around the goodness and badness of every human being.
Something Wicked This Way Comes PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Something Wicked This Way Comes PDF.
- The American author Ray Bradbury has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Fantasy, Horror, and Supernatural forces around individuals.
- Something Wicked This Way Comes published in the year 1962.
- The novel contains a total of 293 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Something Wicked This Way Comes PDF
Click here to download Something Wicked This Way Comes PDF ebook here: