Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark is a collection of three series of short horror stories written for children by well known American author Alvin Schwartz and illustrated by Stephen Gammell. In the year 2011, HarperCollins published editions featuring new art by Brett Helquist, creating some controversy among its fans. The original title of the book is “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” written in 1981, “More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” written in 1984, and Scary Stories 3: “More Tales to Chill Your Bones” written in 1991. You can read the review and download Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark PDF at the end.
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Review:
Till 2017 Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark has been sold more than 7 million copies, and got a place in various children’s best-seller lists. Audiobook version is also released for each book, read by George S. Irving. The audiobooks are available in unabridged format but there are few stories that are not available in audio format. The writer published in 1981 and got immediate success.
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Scary Stories To Tell in The Dark PDF.
- The American author Alvin Schwartz has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Folklore, Children’s literature, and Horror novel.
- It published in the year 1981.
- The novel contains a total of 132 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark PDF
Click here to download Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark PDF ebook here: