Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind is a very famous book written by Yuval Noah Harari. Sapiens was first published in Hebrew in Israel in the year 2011. The book is based on a series of lectures which Harari teaches in The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The book published in the English language in the year 2014. You can read the review and download Peter Pan PDF at the end.
The book revolves around the history of humankind starting from the evolution of archaic human species from the stone age until the twenty-first century. The book mainly focuses on Homo sapiens. The account of the book is situated within a framework given by the natural sciences mainly by evolutionary biology. In this book, the author represents human history in a framework given by natural sciences especially evolutionary biology. The author considers biology as a setting the limits of possibility for human activities and considers cultures as the shaping of what happens in those bounds. According to the author, the academic discipline of history is because of the cultural change in human society.
Sapiens PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Sapiens PDF.
- The American author Yuval Noah Harari has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of a non-fictional book.
- Sapiens published in the year 2014.
- The novel contains a total of 443 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Sapiens PDF
Click here to download Sapiens PDF ebook here: