American author Octavia E. Butler has written one of the best science fiction novels Parable of the Sower in the year 1993. The novel is the first in the series of the two books. The novel presents the story of 2020 where the world is destroyed by corporate greed, growing wealth inequality, and climate change. You can read the review and download the Parable of the Sower PDF at the end.
Parable of the Sower Review:
The novel revolves around a young woman Lauren Oya Olamina who possesses what Butler dubbed hyper empathy or sharing, which is the ability to feel pain and other sensations that she witnesses. As a teenager living in Los Angeles, she contains her own belief system, which she calls Earthseed. Outside the community, most of the people died because of hunger and mixed-race relationships. Lauren thinks that the only way humans can survive is to go beyond the limits of earth and live on other planets.
Parable of the Sower PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Parable of the Sower PDF.
- The American author Octavia E. Butler has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Dystopian and science fiction.
- Parable of the Sower published in the year 1993.
- The novel contains a total of 09 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Parable of the Sower PDF
Click here to download Parable of the Sower PDF ebook here: