Whitham Shakespeare’s Othello is a tragedy written in 1603. This is Sanito’s short story based on Captain Moro, first published in 1565. The story revolves around two main characters: Othello, a Moorish general in Venice. Army and its traitorous warrant officer Igo. You can read the review and download Othello PDF at the end.
Shakespeare made a strong wedding drama on Othello, from the flight. He made the fierce mutual dedication, and finally jealousy and furious death. He put this story in a romantic Mediterranean world, moving from Venice to the island of Cyprus, giving it a more special colour in the story of Othello’s African past. Shakespeare drew so many differences. But most of the people who watched the series think it’s time now, without the words and deeds of Ayag, the standard owner of Othello, because the love between Othello and Desdemona is so strong. Overcome all these differences. Attempted to destroy Othello (Othello) and his love for Desdemona to destroy him.
Othello PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Othello PDF.
- English author William Shakespeare has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of the novel.
- It published in the year 1565.
- The novel contains a total of 301 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Othello PDF
Click here to download Othello PDF ebook here: