One Hundred Years of Solitude is an important 1967 historical novel. Colombian author Gabriel Garcیاa Mزrquez has written in which he tells the story of the Bundia family of millions of dollars, whose patron Jose Arcadio Bundia founded the city of Macondo in Colombia. This novel is often called the greatest achievement of literature. You can read the review and download The Old Man and the Sea PDF at the end.
One Hundred Years of Solitude Review:
It is the traditional story of seven generations of the author’s Bonda family, covering the turmoil of Latin American history from the 1820s to the 1920s. Patriarch Jose Arcadio Bondia has built the utopian city of Makoto in the middle of the swamp.
One Hundred Years of Solitude PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of One Hundred Years of Solitude PDF.
- Colombian author Gabriel García Márquez has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Magical Realism, High fantasy, Family saga, Epic Fiction.
- It published in the year 1967.
- The novel contains a total of 2198 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download One Hundred Years of Solitude PDF
Click here to download One Hundred Years of Solitude PDF ebook here: