American author Jack Kirok has written a novel On the Road in 1957 by based on Kirok and his travels across the United States. The Idea for the Road, Kirok’s second novel, was created in a series of notebooks in the 1940s and rewritten over a period of three weeks in April 1951. You can read the review and download On the Road pdf at the end.
On the Road Review:
On the way to Sal Paradise, a young writer drowns from a questioning “hero”, Dean Moretti. As expected, the novel contains a lot of road trips, sometimes with and sometimes without a car. The first tour begins in New York (at home, influential) and goes to Chicago (mostly jazz), then to Denver (with Dean looking for his missing father and with the poet Carlo Marx) and San Francisco to see Remy Boncoeur.
On the Road PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of On the Road PDF.
- The author Jack Kerouac has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Fiction, Roman à clef, Autobiographical novel.
- On the Road published in the year 1957.
- The novel contains a total of 193 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download On the Road PDF
Click here to download On the Road PDF ebook here: