British author Kazuo Ishiguro has written one of the best dystopian science fiction novel Never Let Me Go in the year 2005. Never Let Me Go was shortlisted for the Booker Prize of 2005, for the Arthur C. Clarke Award in 2006 and for the National Book Critics Circle Award of the year 2005. The novel also got the title of one of the best novels of the year 2005 by Time magazine and included it in the top 100 Best English language novels. You can read the review and download Never Let Me Go PDF at the end.
Never Let Me Go Review:
The story starts with Kathy H. who describes herself as a carer and talks about organ donors. Kathy was a carer for twelve years at the time of the story. This novel represents the story of a school where there are children who have to donate their organs to other humans and their faith is to die. The students are not allowed to leave school. The readers loved from all around the world because it is very emotional. Never Let Me Go also received the ALA Alex Award in the year 2006.
Never Let Me Go PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Never Let Me Go PDF.
- Kazuo Ishiguro with Aaron Wilner has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of speculative fiction, dystopian science fiction.
- Never Let Me Go published in the year 2005.
- The novel contains a total of 288 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Never Let Me Go PDF
Click here to download Never Let Me Go PDF ebook here: