Minor Feelings: An Asian American Reckoning was first autobiographical book. Minor Feelings was written by famous Korean American author Cathy Park Hong. Minor Feelings was published by One World in United States of America. It was published by Profile Books in United-Kingdom. Minor Feelings consists of 7 essays representing growing up as an Asian American in a Western capitalist society, more specially within the United States of America. Minor Feelings won the National Book Critics Circle award for autobiography in the year of 2020. You can read our review and download Minor Feelings pdf ebook free.
Minor Feelings Review:
The author explained the title of the book as the emotions felt by marginalized minority groups in a predominantly white society, feelings which are not regarded as a disrespectful but also excessive. According to the author the marginalized community feelings come from a long history of systemic racism along with the economic discrimination found within the society. The book is written in English language and has yet to be translated into Korean language, Hong constantly describes Asian American minority feelings through Korean words. The book is loved by the readers from all around the world because it shows the bitter reality and the problems faced by a specific group in America.
Minor Feelings PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Minor Feelings PDF features.
- Minor Feelings is written by Cathy Park Hong a well known Korean author.
- The novel is written in English language and is published in the United States of America.
- Minor Feelings belongs to the Genre of autobiography and non fiction.
- Minor Feelings is published by One World, Penguin Random House.
- Minor Feelings was published in the United States of America.
- Minor Feelings was Published on 25th Feb 2020.
- Minor Feelings consists of total of 224 pages.
- The novel is loved by the readers through the world.
Download Minor Feelings PDF
Click here to download Minor Feelings PDF ebook here: