British author William Golding has written Lord of the Flies in the year 1954. The book presents the story of some British boys stranded on an uninhabited island and their struggle to govern themselves. The theme of the book includes tensions between individuality and group thinking, between emotional and rational reactions and between immortality and morality. You can read the review and download Lord of the Flies PDF at the end.
Lord of the Flies Review:
Lord of the Flies has been well received by the readers. This novel named itself in the Modern Library of 100 best Novels acquiring 41 numbers on the editor’s list and gained 25 numbers on the reader’s list. In the year 2003, this novel was listed at number 70 on the BBC’s The Big Read poll. In the year 2005, the well known Time magazine listed this magazine among the 100 best English language novels from the year 1923 till the year 2005. Time also included this novel among the list of 100 Best Young Adult Books of all the time. This novel is loved by the readers especially the youth who loves this book because of its creative materials.
Lord of the Flies PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of the Lord of the Flies PDF.
- Nobel prize winner famous author William Golding has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Allegorical novel.
- Lord of the Flies published in the year 1954.
- The novel contains a total of 224 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Lord of the Flies PDF
Click here to download Lord of the Flies PDF ebook here: