Like Water for Chocolate is written by Laura Esquivel. While still in the mother’s womb, her daughter cries so much that it causes early contractions, and little Tita slips between spices and noodle soup additives. This early exposure to food soon becomes a way of life and Tita grows up to become a chef, using cooking to express herself and sharing recipes with her readers along the way. You can read the review and download Like Water for Chocolate PDF at the end.
Like Water for Chocolate Review:
A magical love story, a celebration of female power and a guide to Mexican recipe that tears through the mouth, How Water for Chocolate is uniquely structured and written. The classic and natural game, the iconic Esquivel classics with delightful cute prose are a unique guide to Latin heart and stomach.
Like Water for Chocolate PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Like Water for Chocolate PDF.
- Mexican author Laura Esquivel has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Romance novel, Fiction, Tragedy, Magical Realism.
- It published in the year 1989.
- The novel contains a total of 80 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Like Water for Chocolate PDF
Click here to download Like Water for Chocolate PDF ebook here: