Life of Pi is an adventurous novel by Yann Martel, published in 2001. The protagonist, Pisin Molitor “Pi” Patel, a Tamil boy from Pondicherry, explores spiritual and practical issues from an early age. You can read the review and download Life of Pi PDF at the end.
Life of Pi Review:
Yann Martel’s Pi’s life is the story of a young man who survived a horrific ship and months on a lifeboat with a large Bengal tiger named Richard Parker. Firstly, The beginning of the novel is dedicated to Pi’s childhood and youth. His family owns and operates a zoo in his hometown in India, and his father strongly believes he is aware of the wildness and true nature of animals, meaning they should not be treated as humans or thought for them as people. Secondly, Early in Pi’s life, his father realizes that his son’s naivety about the tiger they cared for could endanger Pi.
Life of Pi PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Life of Pi PDF.
- Canadian author Yann Martel has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Psychological Fiction, Adventure fiction.
- It published in the year 2001.
- The novel contains a total of 181 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Life of Pi PDF
Click here to download Life of Pi PDF ebook here: