Lady Chatterley’s Lover English writer D. H. Lawrence is a novel, first published in 1928 in Italy and in 1929 in France. The unspecified version was not made public in Britain until 1960 when it was the subject of a pornographic trial against the publishers of Penguin books. They returned to Clifford and Constance, to his home, Wragby Hall, the “chair” of the family. His father had died, Clifford was now a baron, Sir Clifford and Constance Lady Chatterley. They started a housekeeping and married life based on each other’s substantial income in the unusual Chatterley house. Clifford had a sister, but she continued. No more relatives. You can read the review and download Lady Chatterley’s Lover pdf at the end.
Lady Chatterley’s Lover Review:
Lady Chatterley’s Lover was first published privately in Florence, Italy. It was not made public in the United States until 1960 when Penguin was released, taken to the Supreme Court for prostitution, and won the case. This book is famous for its unusual narrative of the physical and emotional relationship between a working-class man and a high-ranking woman.
Lady Chatterley’s Lover PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Lady Chatterley’s Lover PDF.
- The author D. H. Lawrence has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Erotic literature, Novel, Fiction, Romance novel.
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover published in the year 1928.
- The novel contains a total of 337 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Lady Chatterley’s Lover PDF
Click here to download Lady Chatterley’s Lover PDF ebook here: