Island of the Blue Dolphins is nothing more than an adventure story. It is a novel about the journey from a girl to rescue. When abandoned by the tribe, Karana found solace in the island’s animals. She learns how to survive and take care of the world in which she lives. You can read the review and download Island of the Blue Dolphins PDF at the end.
Island of the Blue Dolphins Review:
There is an island in the Pacific Ocean where the sun of a big fish starts sinking in the sea. Blue dolphins float around, play otters, elephant seals and hurricanes. Once upon a time, Indians lived on an island. And when they left and swam east, a young girl was left behind. Island of the Blue Dolphins is a 1960s children’s novel by American author Scott O’Dell, which tells the story of a 12-year-old girl named Carana, who was left alone in California.
Island of the Blue Dolphins PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Island of the Blue Dolphins PDF.
- American author Scott O’Dell has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Historical Fiction, Children’s literature, Young adult fiction.
- It published in the year 1960.
- The novel contains a total of 89 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Island of the Blue Dolphins PDF
Click here to download Island of the Blue Dolphins PDF ebook here: