Interview with the Vampire is a gothic novel about vampires and horror by the American writer Anise Rice, published in 1976. This was her first novel. The story is very simple: An 18th century Louisiana farm owner named Louis Punt Dalac bumped into an alcoholic. In his emotional rage, he faces a list, he is the charismatic and powerful vampire that Louis chooses for his originality. You can read the review and download Interview with the Vampire pdf at the end.
Interview with the Vampire Review:
This is Lewis’s story, as he is told in his own words, a journey through his human and eternal life. Lewis recalls how he became a vampire at the hands of Ryant A and the sinful Lustat, and how he became a vampire of a happy, forgiving life. Firstly, his story unfolds on the streets of New Orleans, defining important things like discovering his lost little girl Claudia, who doesn’t want to hurt but consoles her with the last breaths of humanity that she has inside. However, he makes Claudia a vampire, capturing the charm, will and mind of her wife in the body of a small child. Secondly, Bolshoi and Claudia create an incredible structure and even temporarily “reconcile” in a happy quarter of France.
Interview with the Vampire PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Interview with the Vampire PDF.
- The American author Anne Rice has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Horror fiction, Gothic fiction, Fantasy Fiction, Vampire literature, Occult Fiction.
- Interview with the Vampire published in the year 1976.
- The novel contains a total of 109 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Interview with the Vampire PDF
Click here to download Interview with the Vampire PDF ebook here: