I Am Legend is among the best post-apocalyptic horror novel of 1954 written by American author Richard Matheson. It is very influential in the modern development of Zombie and vampire literature and in popularizing the idea of the worldwide apocalypse because of a deadly virus. I Am Legend is an immediate success and is adapted for films various times such as I Am Legend published in 2007, The Omega Man published in 1971, and The Last Man on Earth published in 1964. Night of the Living Dead novel published in 1968 is inspired form this epic novel of Richard Matheson. You can read the review and download I Am Legend PDF at the end.
I Am Legend Review:
The story of the novel is very interesting and amazing because it revolves around the struggle for survival in a time where the world is full of deadly man-eating zombies. I Am Legend contains themes of science fiction, zombies concept, struggle, and survival. I Am Legend is regarded as one of the best novels of the 20th century because of its amazing themes and creative content. It has won many awards.
I Am Legend PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of I Am Legend PDF.
- The American author Richard Matheson has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- I Am Legend is written under the Genre of Post-apocalyptic fiction, vampire fiction, horror, and science fiction.
- It published in the year 1954.
- The novel contains a total of 160 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download I Am Legend PDF
Click here to download I Am Legend PDF ebook here: