Hatchet is one of the best Honor-winning young-adult wilderness survival novel by famous American writer Gary Paulsen. Hatchet is one of the first novel in Hatchet series. Other novels of the series are: The River published in 1991, Brian’s Winter published in 1996, Brian’s Return published in 1999 and Brian’s Hunt published in the year 2003. You can read the review and download Hatchet PDF at the end.
The story of the novel revolves around a thirteen year old boy of divorced parents. The boy travels from Hampton, New York on Cessna 406 bush plane in order to visit his father in the oil fields located in Northern Canada for the summer, the pilot of the plane dies because of a heart attack. In this situation Brian tries to land the plane but end crashing the plane in a lake in a forest. In this circumstances Brian needs to learn to survive on his own with nothing but with his hatchet, a give from his mother when he was boarding on the plane. Hatchet is nominated for Newbery Honor award in the year of 1988.
Hatchet PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of the Hatchet PDF.
- The American author Gary Paulsen with Drew Willis has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of the Young Adult novel.
- Hatchet published in the year 1986.
- The novel contains a total of 195 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Hatchet PDF
Click here to download Hatchet PDF ebook here: