Gone with the Wind is a very interesting novel written by American writer Margaret Mitchell. The writer has published Gone with the Wind in 1936 for the first time. The story of the novel is set in Atlanta and Clayton County both in Georgia, at the time of the American Civil War and Reconstruction Era. The novel presents the struggle of young Scarlett O’Hara, the spoiled daughter of a well-to-do plantation owner. You can read the review and download Gone with the Wind PDF at the end.
Gone with the Wind Review:
The novel is popular with American readers and is among the list of American fictional bestseller novels from the years 1936 and 1937. According to Harris poll Gone with the Wind is the second most favourite book of American readers in the year 2014. It is the only novel that has 30 million copies printed around the globe. Mitchell got Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for Gone with the Wind in 1937. Gone with the Wind is the only book from Mitchell which published during her lifetime.
Gone with the Wind PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Gone with the Wind PDF.
- The American author Margaret Mitchell has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- Gone with the Wind comes under the genre of Historical Fiction.
- It published in the year 1936.
- The novel contains a total of 969 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Gone with the Wind PDF
Click here to download Gone with the Wind PDF ebook here: