Science fiction by American author Daniel Case. University researchers are experimenting with Charlie, turning him into a genius, after successfully experimenting with the Algernon lab rat. He dies, and Charlie realizes that his genius is also destined to leave him. You can read the review and download Flowers For Algernon PDF at the end.
Flowers For Algernon Review:
Charlie Garden’s Eye has an IQ of 68. He works in a bakery and attends adult classes in the evenings, offered by his beloved Alice Kenyan. He is sweet, kind and wants to learn everything he wants. So when Professor Naimour and Dr. Stauss, scientists at Beckman University, approach him and propose radical surgery to make him “normal,” he jumped at the chance. In Flower for Algaron, the mentally handicapped Charlie Gordon underwent an operation that allowed him to become smarter. Short stories and subsequent novels explore the life cycle, the limitations of science, and whether knowledge is truly more valuable than happiness.
Flowers For Algernon PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features.
- American author Daniel Keyes has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Short story, Novel, Science Fiction, Epistolary novel.
- It published in the year 1959.
- The novel contains a total of 23 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Flowers For Algernon PDF
Click here to download Flowers For Algernon here: