Fahrenheit is one of the best dystopian novel written by famous American author Ray Bradbury and was published in the year of 1953. Fahrenheit 451 is one of the best novel from Bradbury and presents an advance American society in which books are outlawed and the people burn any book which they finds. The title of the book presents the temperature at which the page of the book catches fire. The lead chapter of the novel is about Guy Montag, a fire man who is fed up of destroying knowledge and quite his job. You can read the review and download Fahrenheit 451 PDF at the end.
Fahrenheit 451 Review:
In the year 1954 the novel won the American Academy of Arts and Letters Award in literature along with the Commonwealth Club of California Gold Medal. Fahrenheit 451 also won “Hall of Fame” Award in the year of 1984. The major characters of the story are: Granger, Mrs. Ann Bowles, Mrs. Clara Phelps, Faber, Stoneman and Black, Captain Beatty, Mildred Montag, Clarisse McClellan and Guy Montag. The novel contains themes of effect of society without knowledge and the importance of knowledge in our life.
Fahrenheit 451 PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Fahrenheit 451 PDF.
- The American author Ray Bradbury with Joseph Mugnaini has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of a Dystopian novel.
- Fahrenheit 451 published in the year 1953.
- The novel contains a total of 256 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Fahrenheit 451 PDF
Click here to download Fahrenheit 451 PDF ebook here: