At a time when Muslims are facing every aspect and a beset, this fascinating book is based on the Sunnah and the Sunnah of Allah (SWT) and the best guidance and examples of Muslims before us. This book seeks to empower people today to help them strive to maintain a spiritual balance in the world of demand when in demand. You can read the review and download Don’t be Sad pdf at the end.
Don’t be Sad Review:
Since its first edition, readers around the world have benefited from this popular and engaging book, making it one of the best-selling books in various languages. This is the fourth new and updated version of the rules of Allah, the opinions and examples of Muslims and non-Muslims over the centuries. This reveals to the modern reader how Islam treats us with the trials and tribulations of the world. This is an inspiring collection of historical accounts of prophets, scientists, and others who have triumphed and succeeded in the turmoil and trials of life.
Don’t be Sad PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Don’t be Sad PDF.
- The author Aid al-Qarni has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- Don’t be Sad published in the year 2002.
- The novel comes under the genre of Self-help book.
- The novel contains a total of 476 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Don’t be Sad PDF
Click here to download Don’t be Sad PDF ebook here: