Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a 1964 children’s novel by English author Ralph Dahl. It tells the story of young Charlie Bucket travelling inside the Willie Wonka chocolate factory from Sanctuary Chocolate. Charlie Buckett’s exciting adventure begins when he finds one of Mr Willy Wonka’s most expensive gold stamps and wins all day inside a mysterious chocolate factory. He does not know the wonders that await him! You can read the review and download Charlie and the Chocolate Factory pdf at the end.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Review:
Charlie Bucket lives in the suburbs with his poor family: his parents and four other grandparents. Every day at school, Charlie visits the largest and largest chocolate factory in the world, run by Pat Vali Vanka. Things get worse and worse when Charlie’s father loses his job. Joe’s grandfather tells Charlie that in the past, competitors stole Wonka candy secrets, and the factory closed. The factory later resumed production, but no one was seen entering or leaving. One day, Wonka announced that he was hiding golden tickets in five Wonka chocolate bars, a factory tour award, and a lifetime supply of Wonka products for every child who finds a ticket.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory PDF.
- The author Roald Dahl has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so it’s easier for the readers to understand it.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory published in the year 1964.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Fairy tale, Children’s literature, Humour, Fantasy Fiction.
- The novel contains a total of 56 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Charlie and the Chocolate Factory PDF
Click here to download Charlie and the Chocolate Factory PDF ebook here: