Catch-22 is one of the best satirical war novel written by American author Joseph Heller. The author started this novel in 1953 and published Catch-22 in 1961. Catch-22 is considered as one of the important novel written in the 20th century. The novel uses a different non-chronological third-person omniscient narration and describes situations and events from the point of view of various characters. Catch-22 has a storyline out from its sequence so the timeline of the novel develops alongside its plot. You can read the review and download the Catch-22 PDF at the end.
The story of the novel is based on World War II, from the year 1942 to 1944. The story of the novel revolves around the life of antihero Captain John Yossarian, a United States Army Air Forces B-25 Bombardier. Most of the events of the novel are from 256th Us Army Air Squadron from the island of Pianosa in the Mediterranean Sea. the novel represents the absurdity of war and a soldier’s life from the experiences of Yossarian with his cohorts, who were fulfilling their service requirements during different battles so that they may return to their homes.
Catch-22 PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Catch-22 PDF.
- The American author Joseph Heller has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Historical fiction, War fiction, Satire, Absurdist fiction.
- Catch-22 published in the year 1961.
- The novel contains a total of 453 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Catch-22 PDF
Click here to download Catch-22 PDF ebook here: