Bridge to Terabithia is a novel belongs to children’s literature. The novel revolves around the story of two lonely children who develop a magical forest kingdom in their own imaginations. The novel is a masterpiece form Katherine Paterson and was published by Thomas Crowell in the year 1977. In the year 1978 Bridge to Terabithia won Newbery Medal. The author got the inspiration for the novel from an event which occurred in August 1974 when her young son’s friend died because of the lightening. You can read the review and download Bridge to Terabithia PDF at the end.
Bridge to Terabithia Review:
The story of the novel revolves around a fifth-grader by the name of Jesse Aarons who made a friendship with his new neighbour known as Leslie Burke after a race with her in the school. She is talented, smart from a wealthy family and he considers her highly. The boy got an artistic mind but he was from a poor family. In the start of the story, he was depressed, angry and fearful. After his meeting with Leslie, his life changed. He became courageous and learn to avoid his frustration. They both create a kingdom of their by the name of Terabithia.
Bridge to Terabithia PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Bridge to Terabithia PDF.
- The American author Katherine Paterson with Donna Diamond has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Children’s novel.
- Bridge to Terabithia published in the year 1977.
- The novel contains a total of 74 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Bridge to Terabithia PDF
Click here to download Bridge to Terabithia PDF ebook here: