Bird Box is one of the best post-apocalyptic and debut novels of the year 2104 from well known American author and singer by the name of Josh Malerman. Bird Box was first published on the date 27 March 2104 in the United Kingdom by Harper Voyager and on date 13 May 2104 in the United States by Ecco Press. You can read the review and download Bird Box PDF at the end.
Bird Box Review:
The story of the Bird Box revolves around a woman who has to find a way to guide herself and her children to overcome the potential threat from an unseen adversary. Bird Box contains themes of Horror, struggle, and survival. The story is regarded as a classic for English literature.
Bird Box PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Bird Box PDF.
- The American author Josh Malerman has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Post-apocalyptic, thriller, and horror novels.
- It published in the year 2014.
- The novel contains a total of 273 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Bird Box PDF
Click here to download Bird Box PDF ebook here: