American author H.P. Lovecraft has written At The Mountains science-fictional horror Novella. The author has written in Feb 1931 but Weird Tales editor Farnsworth Wright rejected at the same year because of its length. The novel was originally serialized in Feb, March, and April in 1936 issues of Astounding Stories. At The Mountains of Madness is reproduced in various collections. You can read the review and download At The Mountains of Madness PDF at the end.
At The Mountains of Madness Review:
The story of the novel revolves around the events of a disastrous expedition to the Antarctic continent in the year 1930. This book narrates the finding from a group of explorers by Dr. William Dyer from Miskatonic University. In the whole story of the book, the author provides details of a series of previously untold events in a view of deterring another group of explorers who wanted to return back to the continent.
At The Mountains of Madness PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of At The Mountains of Madness PDF.
- The American author H.P. Lovecraft with Howard V. Brown has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Horror and science fiction.
- It published in the year 1936.
- The novel contains a total of 24 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download At The Mountains of Madness PDF
Click here to download At The Mountains of Madness PDF ebook here: