“Anna Karina” by Leo Tolstoy is a tragic novel that tells the story of the ups and downs of the love affair between Anna Karina and Kat Vronsky. The main premise of the eight-part novel is the conflict between human desires and the social roles portrayed by its protagonists such as Dolly, Cathy, and Steve. When the book opens, Prince Stephen Oblonsky, known as Stiva, argues with his wife Dolly: he has ties to the children’s government and threatens to leave. You can read the review and download Anna Karenina pdf at the end.
Anna Karenina Review:
Originally a serialized 1870s TV series for a number of years before it finally published as a complete novel in 1878. And one of the most important books ever written. It tells about the life of the family of the Russian aristocracy and the growth of their power, deeds and other battles, about the great changes taking place in Russian society, and about such eternal themes as love, marriage, jealousy and death.
Anna Karenina PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Anna Karenina PDF.
- The Russian author Leo Tolstoy has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Fiction, Literary realism.
- Anna Karenina published in the year 1878.
- The novel contains a total of 1759 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Anna Karenina PDF
Click here to download Anna Karenina PDF ebook here: