And Then There Were None is one of the best mystery novel written by English author Agatha Christie. And Then There Were None is one of the most difficult work according to the author. The novel was first published by Collins Crime in the United Kingdom on date 6 Nov 1939, as Ten Little Niggers, after minstrel song and serves as a key plot point. You can read the review and download And Then There Were None PDF at the end.
And Then There Were None Review:
United States edition of the novel was published in Jan 1940 with the title of And Then There Were None which is selected from the ending words of the song. The title is used by most of the American reprints and various adaptations expect from Pocket Books paperbacks which were published between 1946 and 1986, under the title of Ten Little Indians. And Then There Were None is one of the best selling mystery with more than 100 million copies and is considered one of the best selling books of all time. It is on sixth no on the list of publications international.
And Then There Were None PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of And Then There Were None PDF.
- Agatha Christie has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of horror, psychological thriller, crime, and mystery.
- It published in the year 1939.
- The novel contains a total of 272 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download And Then There Were None PDF
Click here to download And Then There Were None PDF ebook here: