Charles Dickens has written a very useful historical novel A Tale of Two Cities in the year 1859. A Tale of Two Cities was set in Paris and London before and during the revolution of the French empire. The novel revolves around the story of a French Doctor Manette. The novel represents the imprisonment of the doctor in the Bastille in Paris and then his release to live with his daughter Lucie in London. You can read the review and download A Tale of Two Cities PDF at the end.
A Tale of Two Cities Review:
In this novel, the doctor met his daughter after the prison whom he never met before. The story of the novel is set against the conditions and situations which result in the French Revolution and towards the Reign of Terror. A Tale of Two Cities is one of the best-known works of historical fiction. The novel earned various achievements. A Tale of Two Cities was been adapted for stage, radio, television, and film.
A Tale of Two Cities PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of A Tale of Two Cities PDF.
- The American author Charles Dickens with Hablot Knight Browne has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Historical Novel.
- A Tale of Two Cities published in the year 1859.
- The novel contains a total of 537 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download A Tale of Two Cities PDF
Click here to download A Tale of Two Cities PDF ebook here: