A Promised Land is a famous memoir written by Barack Obama, the well-known 44th President of the United States of America from 2009 to 2017. A Promised Land was published on 17th November 2020 in the United States. It was published by Crown Publishing Group, a subsidiary of Penguin Random House, in the United States and Viking, owned by Penguin Random House. A Promised Land presents the life of Barack Obama, his early life, his struggles, his political career, and the killing of bin Laden in May 2011. You can read our review and download A Promised Land pdf at the end.
A Promised Land Review:
A Promised Land got various reviews and was put on end-of-year best-of lists by The New York Times, The Guardian, and The Washington Post. Commercially, A Promised Land got an extreme success and as of the Jan 24, 2021 issue, it has been the New York Times best-seller in non-fiction for eight consecutive weeks. The book is loved by the readers and before its release, The New York Times remarked that it was “virtually guaranteed” to be the year’s top seller, despite its mid-November release date. The book contains a total of 768 pages. A Promised Land is available in hardcover, paperback, and in digital format and is translated into dozens of different languages.
A Promised Land PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of A Promised Land PDF.
- A Promised Land is a famous memoir written by Barack Obama.
- A Promised Land is written in the English language and was published in the United States.
- A Promised Land belongs to the series of The Presidential Memoirs Volume 1.
- A Promised Land comes under the subject of Autobiography and Political memoir.
- A Promised Land is published by Crown in the United States.
- A Promised Land is published on 17th November 2020.
- A Promised Land consists of a total of 768 pages.
Download A Promised Land PDF:
Click here to download A Promised Land PDF ebook here: